Saturday 4 February 2012

nivea visage rich moisturising day cream review

I purchased this product simply hoping it would become a new favourite! I've been on the hunt for a everyday face cream for a while and decided on this one.




I have normal to dry skin and the cream is for people with dry to sensative skin, the cream also has SPF 15. It has natural almond oil and calendula extract which claims to give your skin the intensive moisture it needs to support its natural balance. It also states that SPF 15 and extra UVA filters help to protect your skin from environmental influences and premature skin ageing.

Now that all sounds a bit serious to me but what I like about this cream is the smell isn't a strong perfume, the texture has a smooth consistency which always leaves my skin soft to touch.. The price is affordable, I picked myn up for £4.19 at my local boots. It doesn't ever cause my skin to break out either which is great and it only takes around 5 to 10 minutes to sink in (depending how much is applied) which I think is average for most creams. I haven't had any dry skin since switching to this cream so it must be helping in that area to.

I would find myself recommending this cream to others with dry or sensative skin and if not I'd say go and check out the other versions of this cream such as the oil free, light moisturising or even the tinted version. So if the one I'm using isn't suited to your skin its easy to find one that is. I can't really fault this product so it will definately be getting a repurchase from me.

Have any more queries on this product? dont hesitate to leave a comment below and I'll do my best to answer it. Any general feedback on this review is very appreciated, did I miss anything out? comment and tell me!

Thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment