Tuesday 7 February 2012

new jewellery

In the past couple of months I've wanted to express more of my style by finding some key peices for my wardrobe, but I wanted the peices to be unique to me instead of going and buying the same item that everyone I know has. So I'm going to start wearing clothes that reflect my personality instead of following the so called 'fashion' everyone at my school likes because lets face it their all wearing the same thing in different colours and patterns.

So a big thing I've got into is jewellery because its a simple way to personalise a outfit and make it more unique to you. I've always been a bit of a diaster about picking jewellery though. I'm always wearing earrings but their just plain studs from accessorize. Hopefully I got it right this time..so I'm happy that as my jewellery collection grows I can share it with everyone. I've currently been looking at jewellery from all places like topshop, river island, fashionology, regal rose and urban outfitters.

So to kickstart my collection I've picked two items from urban outfitters. First is a necklace which I got for half price in the sale for £14. Its a small pocket watch in silver. I really like the detail to it and the way it almost feels as if it has a story. I was originally going to buy it in gold but of course it had sold out by the time I went to order.


 The second item is a very simple pair of studs which were £6 (available in white, blue or black). They aren't a convincing vintage but their the classic studs I've had my eye out for. Luckily no one I know has them either!

So these are my two very simple peices that I picked out from urban outfitters online, I would love to know what you think? Did I do a good job at choosing the jewellery after all? Or just any general questions..feel free to leave a comment below I'd be happy to read any feedback!

Thank you for reading!


3 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job choosing jewelry, both those pieces are lovely!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for commenting! I've been wearing the earrings ever since I got them:Dxxx

      Delete
  2. agree with MissCouture17 , you did a great job .. i really like vintage , i don't know why but i feel soo inspired by the past :D

    ReplyDelete