Friday 10 February 2012

hair products haul!

I had my hair cut around a week into the new year and I also had lowlights done which was fun because I'd never actually coloured my hair before so it made a nice change! Anyway obviously like any girl I like to use heat on my hair for styling but I always like to try and keep split ends away for as long possible..which is always a challenge for me. I've always had long hair but over the past year its gotten shorter where it hasn't grown due to straightening it. So I thought some new products would just help keep my hair a little more healthy.

Heres what I brought and the reasons why...
    Since purchasing this products I have actually stopped straightening my hair but its only been in the past week so I have been using these products for around a month otherwise. My decision to stop straightening my hair was a couple of reasons like to grow it back and just to embrace my natural hair and realise that it isn't even that bad! 
    So if you are interested in any of these products, don't hesitate to comment below and I shall give a breif review of the product for you. All the products have been linked to the boots website as that was where I purchased them from so go ahead and click on the link for more information and prices on the products!
    As always thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment