Friday 17 February 2012

loreal's super liner review

Finally something that lives up to its name! The reason behind this purchase was just that I love a bit of eyeliner but I needed a new one. Since I'd heard so much about loreals super liner from youtubers like ShirleyBEniang and UglyFaceOfBeauty I decided to give it a try. I could do with a bit more practice with my wings though...

So what makes this eyeliner a winner to me? Well obviously I like a precise line but also due to my eyeshape I'm not a huge fan of a thick line! So I need a lot of control with the application and the tip gives me all the control I want. Which gives me the thin line I like, which means it lives up to its name even more because its called super liner 'ultra precision'.

Its a drugstore product so I can pick myn up for £6.49 at my local boots which for some can be seen as a little pricey but I geuss I'm a sucker on spending money on products that work so well for me! I have myn just in black but I did originally want it in carbon gloss as thats what most people used, but knowing my luck they didn't have it.

So by any chance are you looking for a new eyeliner or just wanna try a different one?..super liners got my vote of recommendation. Don't hesitate to leave any feedback or un-answered questions below!


Thank you for reading!

3 comments: